How do I contact Namibian Representatives (I.e. Embassies, High Commissions, etc.) abroad?
For a list of Namibia embassies and consulates abroad click here.

What is the Government Gazette?
The Gazette is an official Government publication. Government uses it to publish acts and bills, regulations and notices in terms of acts, changes of names, company registrations and deregistration, financial statements, land restitution notices, liquor licence applications and transport permits. Board and legal notices are also published in the Gazette; these cover insolvencies, liquidation and estate notices.

How do elections work?
Visit the web site of the Electoral Commission of Namibia (ECN) which includes information on Namibia elections, how to register as a voter, on compiling and publishing voters rolls, registering political parties and voter education.

I want to visit Namibia Where do I find information?
The Namibian Tourism and Ministry of Environment and Tourism web sites provide information on tourist attractions, destinations, contact information and links.

Where do I find information on Namibian history?
Visit the Namibia portal for information on Namibia. Historical documents may be obtained from the National Archives of Namibia, 1-7 Eugene Marais Street, WINDHOEK, NAMIBIA, P O Box: Private Bag 13349.

Where do I find information on public holidays?
The Ministry of Information and Communication Technology publishes annual holidays on their website. Click here to visit their website.

Where do I find information on the National Symbols?
The Namibia portal contains full explanations of the National Symbols, i.e. the Namibian Flag, the Coat of Arms, the National Seal and the National Anthem.

Where do I find the contact details for The President, Ministries, National Government Departments, Government Bodies and Institutions?
Government Contacts are available on Organizations/Ministries/Agencies on which that leader is allocated. Visit Namibia Portal for Central, Regional and Local Government as well as Legislation Organs.

Where do I obtain electronic and printed copies of bills and acts?
The Parliament website contains electronic copies of some:

Hard copies are available at Parliament Library and can contact them at:

Tel: +264 61 288 2510
Fax: +264 61 239419