unctions of the Committee are to:
- Monitor and enquire into matters related to education, sports and culture
- Monitor, review and advise the National Assembly on matters related to human resources development and employment creation
- Monitor and enquire into matters related to the provision of housing in Namibia
- Facilitate the implementation of international agreements reached and acceded to by Namibia on gender, children and other social issues
- Enquire into and monitor international protocols, conventions and agreements that may affect the country’s human resources and social developments and where necessary make recommendations to the National Assembly
- Perform such other functions, tasks and duties relating to Parliamentary supervision of such Offices, Ministries and Agencies as may be prescribed by the National Assembly or in terms of an Act of Parliament.